Thursday, September 4, 2014

Xenri No Tsuki

This is a super old post which dates back to Feb 2013 because I remember I had this meal close to my Standard Charter Marathon and was carbo loading. The sushi at Xenri is decent, but not my favorite. I've also had lunch here and it is definitely not as good as Shin or Take. I also think that while the massive piece of uni is awe-inspiring and definitely has that wow factor for instagramming... it's really much too big and isn't really a practical piece of sushi at all. Although it is not my top spot for sushi, it is worth a try if the others are full or if you are in the area!









Uni down!! 

Whoops



Just in case the first picture wasn't enough











Xenri No Tsuki 
50 Jardine's Bazaar
Causeway Bay
Hong Kong 

No comments:

Post a Comment