Friday, September 26, 2014

Pepper Lunch

After my Lunch Part 1 at Izumi Curry, C and I went to Pepper Lunch to finish off our lunch date. When I first ate Pepper Lunch a while ago... it did not leave much of an impression on me. But thank god I ate it again and realized how amazing it really is. Don't forget to get their sauces to mix into your rice!

Here is their menu! One thing that I would comment on is how long it took to get our food. Since it is located in the food court, you would expect that it would be a quick meal but it usually takes a substantial amount of time before our number is displayed on the screen indicating our food is ready to be picked up. I get that it is a popular choice but it also seems like a dish that can be assembled quite quickly! But since I was in no rush I did not mind this :)

Beef Pepper Rice with CheeseEeeeek this was absolutely indulgent and delicious. The fatty beef gets all crisped up and the oil also adds flavor to the rice. The corn and scallion add nice pops of flavor and texture and the cheese just makes it even more comforting and envelops everything in a ooey gooey blanket. 

Pepper Lunch
Food Stall #3
11th Floor
Hysan Place
500 Hennessy Road
Causeway Bay
Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment