Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ninja

Ninja is located on the bustling and tourist hotspot BKK1 which is also a short walk from my office. I went the first time with my colleague C and he ordered a spicy miso ramen which looked amazing! I had a spoonful of the broth and I must say that was some solid broth. It looked absolutely huge though and my colleague who is a 200+ male could not even finish half of it so I knew I had to get it on a hungry day. Shockingly (or maybe not) I actually ate the entire thing when I came for a loner lunch one day and felt so very satisfied after. I will definitely be returning again to sample it's other lunch sets.


Spicy Miso Ramen
The noodles were chewy and delicious, the soup was incredibly rich and flavorful, the cha siu was also tender and fatty, and the addition of sprouts, spring onions, and onions added the right amount of crunch. A delicious bowl of ramen! The only complaint is the overcooked egg. 

Ninja
#14B
St 278
BKK1
Phnom Penh
Cambodia

No comments:

Post a Comment