Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Yakiniku Futago

Futago is a popular yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) from Tokyo where there are more than 20 outlets. Futago means "twins" in Japanese which refer to the founders of the restaurant who are twin brothers.  I was excited to try this place and it was really yummy but I wish I was not drinking sake and shochu like water because the 2nd half of the dinner was definitely quite hazy. I didn't even take the obligatory shot of the beef and uni dish that everyone loves to instagram! But no worries because I will definitely be returning. The meats were very yummy and the prices were also very reasonable. The atmosphere is also comfortable and the waiter was friendly and I definitely give him props for being able to not get too annoyed at these 4 ridiculous drunk girls and helping us take lots of pictures :)













Yakiniku Futago 
Shop B
G/F
1-5 Irving Street
Causeway Bay
Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment