Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sesame Noodle Bar

We were going to the Russian Market today and Sesame Noodle Bar was only 3 streets away so we decided to do lunch here. The food was very yummy but I was stuffed to my eyeballs and felt like a sea slug for the rest of the day. I was surprised though because the noodle salad was mostly salad but it really filled me up like no other. The place is a cute small space and service was friendly. It is not a must visit if you are visiting Phnom Penh but if you are here for a extended period it is worth a visit!



Thor Buns
These were like your regular pork belly buns that have been super popular for a little bit in the states and now Hong Kong. They were not bad, but definitely not the best I've had. The bun was nice and soft, and it had all the regular components but the pork could be thicker and more tender. Ippudo and Momofuku versions are definitely better :)


Sesame House Noodles
This was really yummy and refreshing! I really liked how it's mostly salad and the ramen noodles were cooked to a perfect al dente. The salad was fresh and crisp and the pork was a perfect balance of sweet and savory. The sesame sauce was also very yummy and blended everything into a yummy mess that was perfect for a DAMN HOT DAY (I was sweating like a pig).


Sesame Noodle Bar 
House #9 
Street 460 
Phnom Penh 
Cambodia

No comments:

Post a Comment