Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sushi Hiro

Sushi Hiro is my parents new go to sushi spot (although it's been around for some time) and my dad decided to go here for dinner before my flight back to New York the next day. I've had sushi here many times before but this is the first time having the omakase at the sushi counter. The sushi was exceptional and I would highly recommend everyone to come here! The price was also very decent given the freshness of the food and the type of seafood that we had (kinki, two types of uni, toro, etc). Our sushi chef was friendly and professional, he was very attentive to the type of food that we liked and was polite and amiable.

And FYI for those who do not know, the first picture is shirako, aka cod sperm. I know it sounds disgusting but once you get around the thought of what it is, it is absolutely delicious. It is definitely worth a try! I also had many other pieces of sashimi and sushi apart from the pieces pictured.

Also, while there is also a Sushi Hiro branch in TST, our sushi chef told us that the quality of the ingredients is higher in the Causeway Bay branch!









Sushi Hiro
10/F
Henry House
42 Yun Ping Road
Causeway Bay
Hong Kong 

No comments:

Post a Comment