Monday, May 26, 2014

Clinton Street Baking Co. & Restaurant Part 2 (or actually 1)

Yay I found the photos from my first visit that I mentioned in my first post about Clinton Street! This is the time I came here with Y and waited for 2 hours.


Country Breakfast - Three Eggs Any Style, Heritage Maple Cured Ham, Hash Browns, Buttermilk Biscuit
This was yummy but I think I prefer the Southern Breakfast mentioned in my first post more. This hash brown was nicely browned on the outside but I would have preferred them to be thinner and had less potato filling and more crunchy bits. The eggs were cooked perfectly as you can see and the biscuit was flakey and well done. 


Sweet Potato Fries
Crunchy, perfect thickness, and well seasoned. 

Cheese Grits
Hmmmm I love grits. I used to not but I think it was just because I was served a terrible version of it before. When grits are made right they are just decadent and delicious and these were on point. 



Pancakes with Warm Maple Butter and Wild Main Blueberries 
Oh lord these pancakes were just dreaming. Fluffy, sweet, and everything you imagined the best pancakes to be. The maple butter was also perfect and the blueberries were also juicy and sweet. 


Clinton Street Baking Co. & Restaurant
4 Clinton Street (between East Houston and Stanton)
New York
NY10002

No comments:

Post a Comment