Friday, May 2, 2014

Yat Lok Restaurant 一樂食館

Yat Lok is a very famous roast goose restaurant in Hong Kong, the original location is in Tai Po but they have a location in Central so clearly I was not going to trek all the way to Tai Po haha. The roast goose was very yummy but I think I will order half a goose and bring it home to eat next time. The place was just much too cramped and I also didn't like how the goose was put in the soup. The noodles were also good! C and I both got a bowl of noodles and we were eyeing the life out of the half roast goose that the man next to us ordered. The goose was full of flavor and I enjoyed it, was it the best roast goose ever? That is hard to say but it is definitely a very solid roast goose. Apart from being cramped, the street noise was also very loud so I definitely will just order it to go next time!



Yat Lok Restaurant 一樂食館 
34-38 Stanley Street
Central 
Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment