Friday, January 6, 2017

Chen's Roast Goose 深井陳記燒鵝酒家

I ran the Spartan Race a month ago and it was a ton of fun! My team and I decided to reward ourselves with a ton of good food after the race and Chen's Roast Goose definitely satisfied our hungry bellies.

Salt and Pepper Calamari
One of my favorite dishes of all time! This was sooooo yummy where the batter was not too thick and the amount of crispy garlic on top was perfect. 

Roast Goose
The meat had great flavor and was not too fat. The skin was perfectly roasted and had the perfect balance of juiciness and crispiness. Absolutely delicious. 


Fried Fish in Creamy Corn Sauce
I usually love this dish but the fish did not seem fresh and tasted a bit weird. 
This restaurant is quite far away so I doubt I will go often but it totally hit the spot after a super fun and intensive race day!

Chen's Roast Goose 深井陳記燒鵝酒家
63 Sham Tseng Village
Castle Peak Road
Sham Tseng
Hong Kong 

No comments:

Post a Comment