Thursday, January 19, 2017

Monster Sushi

J, L, and I were at Pure together to train for the Spartan Race and was looking for something yummy post workout. We have never heard of Monster Sushi before but the menu looked decent and we were starving so we gave it a go. This sushi will probably scare away all sushi traditionalists but I enjoyed it! I love love loveeee mayo and as much as I adore a pure and traditional omakase meal, I am also more than ready to spritz some kewpie mayo on that salmon! The price was also super reasonable due to some half off promo after a certain time. We left happy and full.





Wahahahahaha so blasphemous but so good

Monster Sushi is by no means some amazing must try spot, but is a great choice if you are hungry for some decent Japanese fare at a very reasonable price!

Monster Sushi
Shop A
16th Floor
Lee Theatre Plaza 
99 Percival Street
Causeway Bay
Hong Kong 

No comments:

Post a Comment