Sunday, December 27, 2015

Thanksgiving

My family and friends mostly did not celebrateThanksgiving in Hong Kong and it was not until college that I discovered how amazing this holiday was. I really love the whole concept of how my American friends invited me and other international students to share this holiday with their family since they knew we were far away from home. I also love the idea of "friendsgiving" where a group of friends who are unable to spend Thanksgiving with their family gather to cook a great feast together and have an amazing time. The holidays is all about being with loved ones and I've always been so lucky to be surrounded by delicious food and great company. Below are a compilation of photos of the friendsgivings that I partook in this year. A little late since I already have photos from my Christmas dinners but here you go!



























No comments:

Post a Comment