Thursday, December 24, 2015

Greecologies

One of my favorite snacks/breakfasts (when not avocado toast)/and sometimes lunch is yogurt parfait. I use to buy it from delis but have recently started making it at home too and loved how I was able to make it so much more nutritious by adding extras such as maca powder and chia seeds and also making sure I use healthy granolas and yogurts. I actually haven't tried the chobani store in Soho yet but am definitely going to do so soon! While I love making my own yogurt bowls, Greecologies is definitely worth leaving home for and paying the premium price because the yogurt and the toppings are top notch! G introduced me to this super bright and cute space and I have been hooked ever since. I prefer the traditional unstrained Greek yogurt with its custardy consistency but I would recommend trying both types. I haven't tried the savory combinations yet but will do so on my next visit if I am not tempted by the rose preserves again (divine). Apart from the delicious yogurt bowls, they also serve baked goods, sandwiches, and teas/coffee. They also have a cute shelf full of goodies for you to buy such as carrot and rose preserves.



Greecologies 
379 Broome Street
New York
NY 10013

No comments:

Post a Comment