Thursday, October 1, 2015

Torishin

Torishin is a high end yakitori restaurant and is New York's only venue that serves omakase yakitori. There are two sections: one where you can order ala cart and the regular omakase for around $70, and a private bar area where all patrons must order the deluxe $140 omakase that requires reservations and a dining time of 2.5 hours. We were intrigued by the deluxe option and they were actually able to accommodate us on a short notice but the long dining time deterred us since we had plans afterwards. I would definitely be interested in returning to try that! I loved how the menu had all sorts of interesting parts of the chicken such as chicken artery and the crown. Everything was delicious and I was beyond stuffed at the end of the meal.















I really enjoyed my meal here and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves yakitori and especially for those who are adventurous in eating more unique parts of the chicken!

Yakitori Torishin
362 West 53rd Street
New York
NY 10019

No comments:

Post a Comment