Wednesday, October 22, 2014

W's Korean Themed BBQ

Those who know me know that I am a sucker for BBQs. I am always trying to make my friends have BBQs and W definitely knows how to throw down. Last time she had flank steak with chimichurri sauce, baby back ribs, satay chicken drumsticks, and chicken wings. Since the weather is going to become deathly cold soon, we wanted to fit in a BBQ while it was still nice and sunny. W decided to make this a Korean themed BBQ but I subtly hinted that I loved those satay chicken drumsticks so she also added those in along with wings :D She marinated some delicious kalbi and also made her own cucumber pickles. Needless to say it was absolutely scrumptious and I stuffed my face. I also brought along a pumpkin pie that I got from Wright's Farm when I went apple picking last week. I loved how the box was hand drawn and the farm had a very warm and family focused atmosphere. I will make a post on my apple picking trip soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment