Monday, October 6, 2014

Lobster Place - Chelsea Market

Today was such a lovely day! I've decided that I need to only go out once a week and not waste away my weekend by going out too much and being hungover the next day. I realized that while going out with friends can be a lot of fun, the weekends that I've enjoyed the most while being back in New York (or even in Hong Kong) has been the ones with daytime activities where I can enjoy the weather. The weather today was absolutely perfection, a tad cold at times but just lovely under the sun since my favorite weather is sunny and brisk. Today I went to Soulcycle with F and then we went to Chelsea Market to enjoy some delicious seafood. I initially wanted to try out Mokbar as well but we were having such a good time at The Lobster Place that we ended up getting stuffed. The lobster was AMAZING as usually. I loveeee that butter and the lobster roe was divine. The oysters were also super sweet and fresh. The sushi bar was also on point (toro was a bitttt chewy but everything else was just bomb.com). It was absolute perfect meal after our great workout and I can't wait to come again.












The Lobster Place 
Chelsea Market 
75 9th Avenue 
Chelsea 
New York 
NY10011

No comments:

Post a Comment