Monday, November 10, 2014

99 Favor Taste

I've been a little lazy with updating recently! I have once again a whole load of backlogged reviews and I really need to get on top of it. School has been a bit crazy recently and I also just ran the NYC marathon. I knew that I would want to completely shove my face for dinner after the marathon so I knew the only thing to go to was AYCE HOTPOT! I've never tried 99 Favor Taste before but reviews were really good so I was super excited to try it out. The name sounded a bit funky because you would think they meant "flavor" but it really is favor haha.

It did not disappoint and we were completely stuffed. The selection was pretty good and I loved the sauce station. Service was also really friendly and the atmosphere was nice and new. I also enjoyed how we were able to have our own small pots. The one thing that was killing me was that we were seated on the 2nd floor and my legs were about to fall off post marathon. The restaurant also served free dessert (糖水) and you can get ice cream to go. I had such a great meal here and I will definitely be returning! Just remember to not over do the ordering because we ended up not being able to finish some of the food because we got way too excited. We will definitely learn from our mistake next time!






99 Favor Taste
285 Grand Street
Lower East Side 
New York
NY 10002

No comments:

Post a Comment