Friday, August 15, 2014

Liberty Private Works - Christmas 2013

Liberty Private Works is one of my favorite restaurants in Hong Kong (perhaps in the world!) and I know I am always in for a top notch treat whenever I score a reservation at this Hong Kong hotspot. Unfortunately this post was from a while back and therefore I don't think I can provide an accurate review of each dish but what I do know is that everything impeccably prepared and absolutely divine. Chef Vicky is such a magician with the flavor profiles of each dish and the presentation is always spectacular. Thank you T for treating me to such an amazing Christmas meal and thank you Chef Vicky for once again delighting my palate and giving me that extra truffle and extra mochi :)

Not pictured: the classic tuna and uni dish

Oyster by Angelica

Blue Lobster, Black Trumpet, Lomo, Clementine

Local Market Fish, White Anchovy, Romaine, Piquillo Peppers

Egg, Truffle, Parmesan, Caviar with supplemental Alba White Truffle
Rabbit, Spaghetti Squash, Goji Berry, Pistachio

Venison, Cherry, Salsify, Gingerbread

SO beautiful

Strawberry, Coconut, Champagne, Pink Peppercorn

 More mochi please!

So cute! 
Unfortunately I was barely in HK this summer and was unable to grab a meal at LPW. I will make sure I come again next time I am back!

Liberty Private Works
26/F
Stanley 11
11 Stanley Street
Central 
Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment