Monday, August 11, 2014

Chelsea Market

T and I went to Chelsea Market when he visited last year and we loved it! I can't believe it took me so long to visit such a NYC staple. It was lucky that we went during a weekday because I hear that it gets really crowded on the weekend! I don't think I would have enjoyed it half as much if it was super packed. We had tacos, lobster, clams, oysters, sea urchin, oyster po boys, and also clam chowder/lobster bisque. The food was so yummy and it was also such a interesting space to explore. I also got a beautiful handmade necklace that I wear all the time. I also uncharacteristically did not have any dessert but I saw a ton of delectable selections of sweets. I will definitely be back!



Chelsea Market
75 9th Ave
New York
NY10011
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment