Thursday, May 3, 2012

永康牛肉麵 Yong Kang Beef Noodle Soup

Yong Kang Beef Noodle Shop was another "must eat" on Taipei's foodie list. Luckily when my parents and I went it was not crowded and all and we were able to grab a table right away. You can also buy beef jerky to bring back for your friends or for yourself :) I bought a pack for my bestie C as a souvenir.

The menu 


The famous beef and tendon noodles 
The tendons and beef was melt in your mouth tender and had good flavor. The noodles were firm but I would have wanted them to be a bit more chewy and for the soup to be stronger and richer. Overall a good bowl of noodles but the hype and fame made me have higher expectations. 


Spicy dumplings
I've had this dish in many different places and even though this dish is not the famous dish here I thought it was super delicious! The spicy and nutty sauce was bursting with flavor and the dumpling had nice thin firm skin with a juicy meaty filling. 

Mmmmm super tender beef 

永康牛肉麵 Yong Kang Beef Noodle Soup
No. 17, Lane 31, Section 2
Jinshan South Road
Taipei
Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment