Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mos Burger

After a series of fierce updating, I took a little time off because due to over intoxication one night I lost my bag/had it stolen and therefore lost my phone, wallet, and my camera which had a lot of new food photos that have not been saved to the computer yet. In my pit of unhappiness and bitterness I decided to not post for a few days. But all those things can be replaced and I have recovered and am back to blogging and partying :) I can't let some stupid greedy bag stealer ruin my spirits.

Mos Burger is a scrumptious burger company originating from Japan and is the second largest fast food chain in Japan after Mcdonalds. Mos Burger has outlets all over South East Asia in countries such as Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. The first Mos Burger I ever had was in Taipei and it was their unique rice burger where the bun is a slab of rice. It was super delicious and at that time I thought that was the only type of burger they offered. It wasn't until now that I found out they served normal burgers as well. There is Mos Burger in Hong Kong as well but I hear that it is not as yummy as the one in Japan.

Mos Hamburger with egg
There is nothing fancy about this burger, its just simple, fresh, and made with quality ingredients. You can also tell that the cook did not simply throw the ingredients together. Every element of the burger is neat and beautiful. The meat was flavored with a special sauce and tasted great, the lettuce and tomato was really fresh, crunchy, and sweet. The bread is slightly toasted, crispy on the outside and buttery soft on the inside. And eggs always make everything better. Oishhiii 

The fries were only ok. And I was a bit disgusted with C's radioactive green drink :P

Mos Burger (various locations)
2-29-8 Dogenzaka 
Shibuya-ku
Tokyo 

No comments:

Post a Comment