Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cooking for the boys

I went over to my friends home today to prepare a feast for them. Deal was they paid for groceries, the maid did the dishes, and I cooked them a delectable meal. Could not have thought of a better arrangement myself. I made them stuffed mushrooms, bacon wrapped asparagus, and chicken scallopine from a recipe I found at Pioneer Woman. Everything was super delicious, especially the chicken scallopine. The flavors were really unique and worked together surprisingly well. It was really refreshing and whimsical and I will definitely make it again soon!

Crispy crunchy deliciousness

Creamy tangy scrumptious 

Stuffed mushrooms with a mushroom, onion, bacon, breadcrumb, and parmesan filling



A meal fit for kings if I may say so myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment