Thursday, April 5, 2012

Delicieux Bistro

I absolutely love vietnamese food, but am not well versed in the art of vietnamese sandwiches, or banh mi, at all! I believe the first time I've had a banh mi was at Super 88 in Boston, and I only had a bite of my friends. My best friend C said she heard good things about Delicieux Bistro therefore we decided to try it out for lunch. We got a lemon grass beef baguette and a deluxe baguette which included pork knuckle, meat floss, and pate.

The bread was warm and crunchy. The insides were soft and went perfectly with all the delicious filling. The pickled radish and carrots were tangy and definitely perked up my appetite. The meat was marinated well and contrasted with the pickled vegetables and coriander. Very good sandwich! 


Vietnamese dripped coffee
Very strong and sweet. Yum! 

Delicieux Bistro
Shop B, G/F
41-43 Graham Street
Central
Hong Kong

1 comment: