Saturday, February 6, 2016

Two Hands Cafe

When I am not busy shoving my face with steak and fries, I like to fill my belly with some healthy wholesome foods. I have had had my eye on Two Hands for a while and finally found the perfect chance to try it out with my dear friend from Phnom Penh. I haven't seen A since working together at the WHO last summer so it was such a lovely catch up date. I wasn't feeling something sweet for lunch so I have not tried their beautiful acai bowl yet even though I am obsessed with acai bowls. The cafe was super cute and I had a great time here!

Zoe's Market Bowl
Oh my this was so hearty and delicious! The flavors were so sweet and fresh and there was such a lovely combination of textures also. I also added a side of bacon which was just the cherry on top. It was so yummy and I also felt so nourished and healthy after. Perfect meal whenever but especially after a workout! 
The cafe was super cute and I had a great time here! I will definitely be back. 

164 Mott St
New York 
NY 10013

No comments:

Post a Comment