Saturday, February 6, 2016

Quality Italian

I had my joint birthday dinner at Quality Italian and I had a pretty good time! I was looking most forward to the famous chicken parm pizza but while it was pretty good I think it's definitely more of a gimmick. The rest of the food was decent as well but nothing mind blowing. I think this is a good spot for a group dinner and it is quite easy to get a reservation. Service was also friendly and professional. However, I think they overcharged us for a wine but this was corrected quickly. I would not say this is a must try in NYC, I have definitely had better steak elsewhere but it was still good here. The chicken parm is particularly good with the spiced honey to make sure to lather that shit on if you go!

Really yummy bread! 





57 W 57th St
New York
NY 10019

No comments:

Post a Comment