Friday, February 5, 2016

Cocoron

New favorite alert! Cocoron has been around forever but unfortunately it took me this long to finally try it out. I thought the tofu serving was rather small but loved the clean fresh taste of it. I got the mera mera dip soba and added chicken meatballs and ADORED it. The soup was so flavorful and it just perfection for a chilly winter day. Everyone there was also super friendly and nice and I loved the cute decor and menu illustrations. I will definitely be back!




Cocoron
61 Delancey, #1
New York
NY 10002 

1 comment:

  1. This is not just an ice cream shops NYC, it is an art studio where dessert creation is elevated to perfection. The key to an exquisite dessert lies in the ingredients they use. With an unwavering concern for quality, they procure only the finest and freshest ingredients to ensure that every spoonful is a symphony of flavor.

    ReplyDelete