Thursday, July 16, 2015

Saveur Summer Cookout

For those who don't know, Saveur is a prominent culinary magazine and when W told me that they were hosting a Summer Cookout featuring over 20 of the country's hottest chefs and mixologists, I knew I had to attend! The event took place at the Boat Basin Cafe which is a lovely location on the upper west side with breathtaking views of the sunset. The food was a all you can eat/drink which was quite a treat as many of the dishes were extremely tasty and many food events usually only let you take one dish per chef (I don't need to explain why all you can drink is a treat right?). The event also was not too crowded but it was unfortunately raining which dampened the mood a little. I also saw Alex Guarnaschelli and Scott Conant so that was pretty cool since I am a Food Network fiend.  Overall I had a great time and look forward to more similar events in the future!










No comments:

Post a Comment