Monday, June 15, 2015

Dough

I'm not the biggest donut eater but Dough seriously has some of the best donuts I've ever tasted. I really did enjoy Krispy Kreme though when it was opened in Hong Kong but ever since then I haven't particularly raved about any specific donut. The donuts at Dough are sooo chewy and soft and the flavors are also so decadent and delicious. They used to be in Brooklyn so I am so pleased that they decided to open a shop in Flatiron on a street that I frequent often. I've tried a number of their flavors and LOVE the cafe au lait and hibiscus. I initially wasn't sure if I would like the hibiscus because they said it was quite tart but it was actually really great. It's a bit difficult to describe the taste but it's quite refreshing and interesting. If you go around closing time they might also throw in a few free donuts! I have yet to try the tres leches so that's next on my list.





Dough
14 W 19th St
Flatiron
New York
NY 10011

No comments:

Post a Comment