Sunday, June 7, 2015

Decoy

Oh my godddd this meal was SO good. Decoy has been known to serve some of the best peking duck in town and I really don't know why it took me this long to finally get here. Apart from the to die for duck, all their other dishes were amazing also and quite creative! When you make a reservation for a certain number of people, you are committing to its set duck menu which is ~70 and includes the duck and a set number of appetizers and mains. I am definitely already planning my next visit! I forgot to take pictures of some of the other dishes but I remember everything was scrumptious! I will make sure to take pictures of all the food next time.

Decoy Chips - Black Garlic Dip
Mmmm I love deep fried fish skin when I hotpot so this was a definite hit with me! Super crispy and tasty! 

Assorted Pickles and Cold Veggie Bites 
I loved the tangy spiciness of these pickles and the veggie bites were also refreshing and interesting. 

Shrimp Stuffed Shishito Peppers 
The shrimp amount was very generous and the batter was thin and crispy with no excess grease. 

Oxtail Dumplings Flakey crunchy skin with a rich oxtail filling... delicious! 

Peking Duck
Oh man this was SO good. I can definitely see why Decoy was named #1 peking duck in New York. The skin was so crispy and had the perfect amount of flavorful fat and the meat was juicy and flavorful. I could eat this forever and ever. 

I had such a great dinner here and can't wait to come back! Make sure you come with a group so you can try more dishes!

Decoy 
529-1/2 Hudson Street
New York 
NY 10014

No comments:

Post a Comment