Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Beecher's Handmade Cheese

Cheese is one of the great loves in my life and I came across Beecher's during one of my random restaurant searches. Beecher's makes its own cheeses in its Cheese kitchen, has a cheese cellar downstairs, and also a restaurant (the cellar). I was delighted when T told me that she was going to have her birthday dinner there since it was on my to try list already! 

The atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable and our server was super sweet and helpful. The food was also very yummy and I would definitely love to return and try more of the cheeses. Photos are a tad blurry since I tried to be speedy with my phototaking since there were many hungry mouths waiting to dig in. Highlights included the burrata with hazelnuts and chocolate and the sausage mac n cheese! 







Beecher's Handmade Cheese
900 Broadway (Between 19th and 20th)
Flatiron
New York
NY 10003

No comments:

Post a Comment