Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving!

We cooked up a feast this year! W and I arrived at D and K's new apartment around 1 and transformed their apartment into a Thanksgiving wonderland and also did such a great job fitting everything the oven. I really loved making all this food for friends and I will definitely be celebrating Thanksgiving even when I am back in Hong Kong. The menu this year is as follows:
  1. Turkey
  2. Pot roast
  3. Cranberry sauce
  4. Gravy
  5. Sausage and sage stuffing
  6. Corn pudding
  7. Mashed potatoes
  8. Mashed sweet potatoes 
  9. Corn spoonbread 
  10. Spinach artichoke dip
  11. Cheesy garlic bread
  12. Maple syrup and bacon brussel sprouts
  13. Cheddar broccoli casserole
Annnd for dessert!
  1. Blueberry crumble + vanilla ice cream
  2. Apple crumble
  3. Pumpkin pie 
  4. 2 chocolate cakes
  5. Chocolate tart 
  6. Pumpkin cake 
And we also made rum punch and mulled wine for drinks!

Everything was absolutely delicious and I was in the perfect food coma after. I also got home with lots of yummy leftovers. It was such a lovely Thanksgiving and I am a happy happy girl.




We decided to go all out with costumes :)  









The perfect plate. It was amazingggg 

But there is always room for dessert


Haven't play beer pong in such a long time! 


Party planning committee! Great job guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment