Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ricky's Fish Tacos

Fish tacos are my newest obsession and Ricky's Fish Tacos is the undisputed place to get the best fish tacos in LA so I knew that no matter what I had to eat here. Ricky's is not opened everyday and it's not set in an actual restaurant setting so remember to check out his twitter to make sure you don't end up empty handed and disappointed! Ricky was super friendly and the food was made fresh to order. I did not care too much for the shrimp taco but the fish taco was the BOMB. The fish was extremely fluffy and was encased in a delicious crunchy and flavorful batter. The cabbage was nice and crunchy and all the sauces were also packed full of flavor and spice. I will definitely hunt down this mecca of fish tacos again the next time I am in LA. SO good.





No comments:

Post a Comment