Friday, September 13, 2013

Milk

The house we lived in was right by the Grove which was super convenient and also really close to the amazing Milk. J has posted a picture of a red velvet macaron sandwich before on instagram and I have been dying to try this so I was so happy to find out that Milk was only down the street (road to obesity). Milk is a cute little shop serving delicious desserts and has both a ice cream parlour and a bake shop. I was unfortunately unable to try everything (perhaps would not be able to fit into my clothes if I did), but everything that I did try was deliciousss. Milk desserts for breakfast = the true breakfast of champions. Make sure you go and satisfy your sweet tooth when you are in LA!


GIMMMEE





Red Velvet Ice Cream Bar... heaven.




Milk
7290 Beverly Boulevard 
Los Angeles
CA 90036
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment