Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Delmonico

Vegas has a plethora of steakhouses and it may be hard to decide which one to visit as many have impressive accolades. M highly recommended Delmonico and I was really impressed with my dining experience there. Delmonico is opened by famous chef Emeril Lagasse and has been known to serve very high quality steaks. This was the first proper meal after our 3 days of partying and it was definitely a satisfying one.

Steak Tartare 
This was a very well executed steak tartare and I liked how the meat is not too finely minced. The ingredients were high quality and I enjoyed how the tartare was already well seasoned but the other condiments were on the side so you could adjust the flavor to your own personal liking.


Oops forgot which cut
The steak here was excellent. The flavor of the meat was heavenly and it was incredibly tender and juicy. The boys enjoyed the steak here more so than they did at Mastros (WHAT!). But I must agree this was a extremely delicious piece of steak, definitely up there with some of the top steaks I've tasted. 

Creamed Corn Gratin
This is AMAZING. Possibly the best creamed corn I have ever had. The panko crust on the top is absolutely genius and goes perfectly with the luscious cream sauce which is smothering the sweet and juicy corn kernels. I still dream about this cream corn all the time and hope to recreate it myself but I probably do not want to know about all the butter and cream which makes this so divine. 

Chocolate and Peppermint Ice Cream Layer Cake
I am not the hugest fan of chocolate and mint but this was definitely a delicious dessert. Hence I can only imagine how amazing this would be for someone who did enjoy this flavor combination. I would say that the presentation was not that desirable (poop).


The Venetian
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas
NV 89109

No comments:

Post a Comment