Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Urth Cafe Again

Urth Cafe is a classic favorite and is a place I always make a point to go to when I am in LA. The food is always fresh, delicious, and hits the spot. We came to Urth for our first meal back in LA after driving from Joshua Tree after a night of camping and it was definitely what I needed. I thought I was going to die driving through the desert because we forgot to turn on the AC (.... I know). It was definitely a relief when we finally got back to civilization and I was ready to eat some glorious food.

Quiche of the Day with a Fresh Salad
T and I were choosing between a quiche lorraine or a more healthy version and we choose the healthier version which contained tomatoes and rosemary? The quiche was scrumptious - the crust was buttery and flakey and the filling was rich and flavorful. The salad was fresh and sweet and went perfectly with the quiche. Yum yum yum.

Arugula Salad with Burrata and Heirloom Tomatoes 
I love every single component of this dish. Arugula is one of my favorite types of veggie for salads and heirloom tomatoes are just the best. And burrata, do I even need to explain? Get this salad, it's looovely.

Urth Cafe
Various Locations 

No comments:

Post a Comment