Monday, September 24, 2012

Sushi Shin


Sushi is one of my favorite things in the entire world and I can literally eat sushi every single day. My parents always stick to this one sushi place in Causeway Bay which I’ve blogged about before. Sensyu is really good, their ingredients are always very fresh and the prices very reasonable, but my parents and I have noted that they do not have a lot of variety. A ton of people have been telling me how amazing Sushi Shin is and I finally tried it out at V’s birthday dinner. I’m not going to write a review for each dish because it was literally like a sushi marathon and I don’t think I am too good at describing how each piece of sushi tasted. Everything was just incredibly fresh and delicious; you can tell that the sushi chefs are very skilled and good at what they do. Sushi Shin was an amazing dining experience and I went back a couple days later for lunch which was also delicious. Definitely a new favorite and I am already in the process of luring my parents to try out Sushi Shin!  











Because something this pretty deserves two photos right?





Sushi Shin
110-114 Tung Lo Wan Road
Tai Hang
Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment