Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mastro's Steakhouse

Love love love love love steak. I could never ever be a vegetarian. I love eating my veggies and tofu but I also could never live without a nice juicy steak. Have been dying to try out Mastro's since my best friend Christine told me about it the last time she was in LA. Have been drooling over her photos of the food at Mastro's ever since. Finally it was my own turn to try out the deliciousness and I was not disappointed. The  food totally lived up to its hype.

The menu of glorious choices 
Started off with some oysters. Very spicy horse radish  
Lobster bisque. Excellent. 
20 oz bone in rib eye. Medium rare. Absolute perfection.
Colossal onion rings. One was already quite filling but I just wanted to eat more.
Lobster mashed potatoes
Extremely full but of course we had to get the signature butter cake!
extra butter, extra cream. 
The center was gooey and pure buttery heaven. The ice cream didn't hurt either

May have been the best steak I have ever had. Botero in Vegas was pretty great too. Definitely slept very well that night.

1 comment:

  1. so sad I didnt get to try the butter cake. Next time you are going with meee! :)

    ReplyDelete