Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Taim

I am always looking for delicious and easy meals after SoulCycle and Taim fits the bill perfectly!

Falafel Platter - Choice of Falafel, Hummus, Tabouli, and Israeli Salad 
The hummus was incredibly creamy and delicious. The tabouli and salad was also seasoned well and everything was very fresh. Everything complemented each other perfectly and this could definitely last for two meals! 

Harissa - Mild Spicy Falafel 
I was a little unsure about the traditional falafel since I am not a fan of parsley but I tried R's and it was perfectly delicious. The harissa was also scrumptious... possibly some of the best falafel I've ever had (not that I've had a ton though). It was light and fluffy on the inside with a great crunch on the outside. Each little falafel ball was bursting with flavor. 

Taim is a perfect spot to grab a hearty and inexpensive meal. They also have a mobile truck option.

Taim 
45 Spring St.
New York
NY 10012

No comments:

Post a Comment