Saturday, April 23, 2016

Breakfast Toasts

Every morning, I have my favorite breakfast of avocado toast and hot honey lemon water. It's such a nourishing and delicious start to my day and I always go to bed excited to eat that the next morning. I usually just sprinkle on some Himalayan pink salt and cracked black pepper on top of the avocado. I get this amazing wheatberry bread from my neighborhood bakery that has the most amazing texture and fragrant seed topping. I add half a lemon to a cup of hot water with raw honey. I love it to be piping hot but I also have to make sure that the water is not too hot or else it would ruin the honey. Recently I've also started eating toast with almond butter, banana, and coconut flakes. It is absolutely dreamy and I highly recommend eating both for breakfast for a sweet and savory combination! 

It's so crazy to think of how I used to not eat breakfast... or sometimes I would have instant noodles for breakfast. Breakfast is such an important meal and this always makes me feel so fulfilled and happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment