Thursday, May 23, 2013

Green Waffle Diner

This is a WAY overdue post and was an extra glorious meal because it was right after my first marathon! Running the marathon was definitely one of the highlights of this year (if not my life!) and it is honestly hard to describe the feeling of accomplishment and exhilaration when you cross that finish line after running for over 4 hours. I met up with some lovely friends and decided to indulge in some good eats to reward myself.

Green Waffle Diner is a good choice for a casual and hearty meal.We were pretty disappointed that the fried chicken was sold out as I really wanted to try their chicken and waffles. The food was overall very good and I am not going to write a review on each dish. I highly recommend the skillets and the waffles are also good. Their spaghetti bolognese was also delicious, full of a rich meaty sauce and melted cheese! One complaint was that the poached eggs were very overcooked and therefore we were unable to enjoy the gooey creamy uncooked yolk The chicken wings are also sub-par therefore I would skip on those next time.

I definitely would want to return again to try their pandan waffle and their fried chicken!

Steak and Egg Hash Skillet



Eggs Benedict

Spaghetti Bolognese 

Spicy Tomato and Sausage Skillet

Chicken Wings Two Ways (Buffalo and Garlic Parmesan?)

Chocolate Chip Waffle with Strawberry Ice Cream and Fruits



Green Waffle Diner
35-39 Graham Street
Central
Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment