Thursday, April 28, 2011

Korilla Food Truck

I have loved the idea of food trucks since I've heard about them. I think it is such a innovative and exciting idea to have unique speciality foods served in a truck that is always moving to different locations. The entire notion of needing to follow your favorite food trucks via Twitter is a little bit daunting as its a little inconvenient to not always know where to find them, yet this also makes you anticipate obtaining the food more. This is my first food truck experience and I can't wait to try more! Korilla Food Truck was conveniently parked outside my friend's dorm so I didn't have to search around for long. The truck was blasting house music which was another huge plus in my book.

T
The menu: HOW FUN 
Ribeye of the Tiger Burrito with Kimchi, Rice, and Korilla Sauce
Korean bbq has always been a love of mine so wrapping it into a burrito was just genius to me. I am not a huge fan of beans so I have always not been the biggest lover of mexican style burritos. This on the other hand was glorious. The ribeye was seasoned perfectly and every bite was filled with beefy goodness and the spiciness and crunch of the kimchi. 

Korilla BBQ Food Truck 
www.korillabbq.com

2 comments:

  1. The people behind the counter on my visit were as friendly as could be and pointed out their recession menu which is a bunch of different food combos all at $7 each. Food Truck Wedding Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food Truck catering Not lengthy ago i are unable to keep your website previous revealing my partner and i always genuinely appreciated your biggest premium quality details people supply the to be able to these kind of people? will probably be going back usually to see brand-new articles.

    ReplyDelete