Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Seamore's Again

Seamore's is a gem in NYC and a place I can go back to again and again. The food is always incredibly fresh and the flavors are bright and delicious. I also love that it is environmentally conscious and serves only sustainable seafood. The owner Michael Chernow is also frequently at the restaurant and always checks in with his customers about their experience. I really love it when you can tell that the owner is passionate about his business and make the extra effort to make his customers have a great experience. They have some constant items on their menu and also specials on whatever is freshest at the time. Check out the menu here!


Kale and Avocado Salad - Walnuts, Sweet Potato, Quinoa, Honey-Apple Vinaigrette 
This salad is absolutely delicious! The vinaigrette has the perfect touch of sweetness and I love to top off this salad with one of their daily fresh seafood offerings. The crunch of the walnuts and the crisp apples also take the salad to the next level. 

Poke - Ponzu, Peanut, Avocado 
This poke is incredibly flavorful and has a slight Asian flavor to it with some sesame oil. The fish is very fresh and the serving is also very generous. This dish definitely is a party in your mouth. At times I think this is slightly salty since the chips are also salted but I would highly recommend ordering this! I could totally see myself eating this over rice. 
I love Seamore's and would highly recommend it to anyone! Apart from the great seafood offerings, I hear that their burgers are also on point.

Seamore's
390 Broome St.
New York
NY 10013

No comments:

Post a Comment