Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Levain Bakery

Levain Bakery has some of New York's most legendary cookies but I can't believe it took me so long to finally try them! But maybe its a blessing in disguise because if I knew how delicious they were earlier I would be the size of a small island by now. The cookies definitely lived up to its hype and I have been gushing about them to my friends since that first magical bite. These cookies really hit the spot because during thesis crunch time and M and I definitely needed this for brain fuel.

Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie
I've tried every flavor and my favorites are this one and the raison oatmeal! The peanut butter and double choco? is also very good but I think its just due toe personal preference. The cookies are so incredibly soft and fudgey it's truly every bit as delectable and scrumptious as the picture looks. 

Look at how big they were! (And ignore how big my eye bags were... it was finals season T_T) 
Levain Bakery 
167 W 74th Street
New York
NY 10023

No comments:

Post a Comment