Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bar Kogi

I love korean fried chicken and Korean food in general so I was excited to try out Bar Kogi which is one of J's favorites places since he lives right across the street. We ordered a bunch of other stuff as well but I was only able to snap pictures of two of the dishes because I got lazy :p The wings were yummy but I still think Turntable Chicken has the best korean fried chicken in NYC.



Tekbokki with Extra Cheese and Ramen 
Carbs and cheese are my favorite things (and fries haha) and while we were told that this preparation was not traditional I really loved it. It was quite spicy but the sauce was balanced nicely as it was also very flavorful and sweet. The amount of cheese was ideal and I love the sprinkle of scallion on the top. 
Overall I enjoyed the fun and casual atmosphere of Bar Kogi and definitely would be happy to return. It is a great neighborhood spot for a quick and yummy bite.

Bar Kogi
952 2nd Avenue 
New York 
NY 10022

No comments:

Post a Comment