Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Patsy's

I went to Patsy's with my parents because it was close to our hotel and the reviews were quite good. It seemed like a italian restaurant with a long history and a pretty strong reputation and we also just wanted a casual dinner that was close to our hotel. The food was pretty good but I probably would not return. It was supposed one of Frank Sinatra's favorite restaurants which was pretty cool and you would instantly be able to recognize other famous actors and celebrities in the photos all around the restaurant. The restaurant has a very old school atmosphere and waiters are also dressed in formal uniform. Service was friendly and efficient. The food wasn't bad, but I think there are many other italian restaurants in NYC that I would love to try before returning to Patsy's. I think you could give this place a visit if you are in the area and want huge servings of classic italian food in a old school setting. Patsy's definitely has character and it was an enjoyable dinner. 






Patsy's Italian Restaurant
236 W 56th Street
New York
NY 10019

No comments:

Post a Comment