Thursday, July 25, 2013

Disneyland Resort

Wahoo!! I don't care that I have a ton of old Hong Kong reviews that I have yet to complete, I am going to write my LA reviews first :D My LA/Vegas trip was seriously a trip that had it all and I had such an amazing time with such wonderful friends. I really hope that I will be able to embark on such a trip again soon. Each day was filled with super fun activities and although it was a bit tiring at times I'm so glad that I was able to maximize each day.

I was super proud of myself for kicking jetlag in the butt, the way I did this was to hustle over to Disneyland right after landing. I surprisingly was not tired at all during the entire day of fast passes and Minnie Mouse ears and woke at a healthy 9 am the next morning. This post isn't exactly a review of the food in Disney... I'm sure you don't have sky high expectations of the food offerings at amusement parks but the pictures are pretty drool worthy nonetheless. Enjoy!

Was quite a shock when I first saw the size of this plate... slowly readjusting to American servings! 

This is actually AMAZING. This delectable concoction is made up of sinfully sweet pineapple juice with pineapple ice cream. Heavenly! 


World of Color, easily one of the most beautiful shows I have seen. Brought back so many childhood memories and apart from the lovely nostalgia the show itself was just so well done and moved me to tears at certain points. A MUST WATCH if you are at Disneyland.

I can't stress enough how magical Disneyland will always be to me, and I'm sure to many many others. Such a happy first day :)

Disneyland Resort
1313 Disneyland Railroad
Anaheim
CA 92802
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment