Monday, November 5, 2012

Return to Tutto Bello

I have raved about how much I loved Tutto Bello when I went for the first time back when I went to Taipei with my parents. We decided to have our first dinner in Taipei here and Tutto did not disappoint! I think the first time was probably more impressive since it was a surprise but the food was still delicious and service was extremely polite and professional. Every dish was executed well and presented beautifully. The plating was absolutely gorgeous and the ingredients were fresh and of high quality. It was definitely a lovely evening with great food and amazing friends :)


TRUFFLE BUTTER. Give me. 




mmm handmade linguine with truffle 
Such lovely attention to detail 



Amazingly juicy, tender, flavorful lamb. YUM

Tutto Bello
Shuang Cheng Street
Lane 25, Number 15
Taipei 104, Taiwan 

No comments:

Post a Comment