Friday, August 26, 2011

Urth Cafe

Imagine your ideal cafe, filled with fresh wholesome foods, delicious organic drinks, and the best green tea latte ever... welcome to Urth Cafe. Urth Cafe is an organic coffee company serving only the highest quality coffee and food with various locations in LA. This is not the first time I've been to Urth but since my last visit I make sure that I pop by this amazing cafe each time I visit LA. They have both indoor and outdoor seating, I always prefer the outdoor seating.

Japanese Green Tea Latte
Best green tea latte ever. The flavor of the green tea is very strong and aromatic and you can tell that its high quality tea. The milk is rich and creamy along with the right amount of foam on the top. The drink is delicious and comforting. Another great this is the beautiful patterns and artwork they do on top of the drink with the foam. 

Mixed Berry Fruit Tart 
My friend and I have been eyeing this fruit tart the last time we visited Urth but we decided we were too full to try it. This time we were shamelessly staring at it again and decided we had to try it. The crust was delicious and the custard was sweet and creamy. The fruits on top were very fresh and looked lovely. Delicious! 

Sprout Sandwich with Sprouts, Onions, Avocado, Cheese, and Hummus 
This sandwich is the perfect example of how incredibly simple ingredients can result in an amazing meal. That is as long as the ingredients are of high quality and fresh! Essentially spring on a plate! The only complaint was that they ran out of the bread I wanted and this bread was a bit large so it was slightly difficult to eat. Other than that I loved it! 



Urth Cafe
267 S. Beverly Drive 
Beverly Hills 
Los Angeles
California 90212

No comments:

Post a Comment