Wednesday, January 5, 2011

To Make/Eat List

It has been way too long since I've updated! I'm so sorry I have actually been cooking a lot but have been super lazy with updating. My camera also broke so I have been taking photos with my Blackberry which isn't ideal. But now I'm going to make a list of all the things I want to make before the school year is over. Feel free to suggest anything - I hope my housemates are ready to be fattened up.

Banoffee Pie
Coconut Cake
Pastichio
Quiche Lorraine
Pork and cabbage dumplings
Spring rolls
Shrimp scampi
Duck confit
Beef bourguignon
Potato, leeks, and bacon tart
Beef brisket (auo nam)
Tempura
Soondooboo Chigae (Korean spicy tofu stew)
Strawberry cheesecake
Momofuku crack pie
Chicken karaage (Japanese fried chicken)
Mixed fruit pavlova
Raspberry/blueberry scones (for Maddy)
Bacon, scallion, cheddar scones
Tiramisu
Snickerdoodles
Macarons
Paella
Cinnamon rolls
Beef and Guinness pie
Spaghetti bolognese
Caramelized onion tart
French tomato tart
Beef stroganoff
Fish and chips
Corn pudding
Chicken cordon bleu
Chicken parmesan
Pesto pizza
Lasagna
Pumpkin ravioli
Risotto Milanese
Parmesan polenta
Buttermilk fried chicken
French onion soup
Tteokbokki (Korean spicy rice cake)

To be continuously updated :)

Stick around for an update regarding a insane lunch I had today of Sichuan hot pot

No comments:

Post a Comment