Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Takashi Ramen

I have always been a huge fan of Takashi but have never gotten their ramen! They only serve it at Friday and Saturdays at midnight and 1 am so you definitely do need to make an effort to taste this bowl of yumminess! Similar to the beefastic yakiniki offerings of the regular menu, the ramen is also beef centered with a beef broth and roasted beef belly. The broth is incredibly rich and the noodles were cooked perfectly. I was super full from dinner earlier so I shared a bowl with A but halfway I was actually wishing I had a full bowl!

I definitely recommend trying this bowl of ramen out! I wish it was served during more hours of the day but perhaps it makes it even more alluring :p



Takashi 
456 Hudson Street
New York
NY 10011

No comments:

Post a Comment