Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Serafina

Serafina has multiple locations in the city and is a safe choice if you are looking for solid traditional Italian food. I would not say its a must visit by any means but if you are looking for some well made dishes at reasonable prices this would be it.

Truffle Pizza 
This was delicious! The crust was well made and the truffles were fragrant on top of the ooey gooey cheese topping. 

Lobster Ravioli
I tried one of my friend's ravioli and was not a huge fan as the filling was a bit too minced for my liking and the pasta sheet was a tad too thick. 

Spaghetti Aglio e Olio 
A simple dish that was made very well. The pasta was cooked perfectly and the simple flavors really shone through. 

Tomato Gnocchi
The tomato sauce was hearty and tangy and the gnocchi was fluffy. My friend enjoyed this.
The atmosphere is welcoming and cozy and I enjoyed my dinner here.

Serafina
1022 Madison Ave
New York
NY 10075

No comments:

Post a Comment